- P-4, W-4 (Pak, SA, UAE, WI)
- Batsmen out of form.
- Except Rohit, no player scored more than 50 in last two matches.
- Rest Raina and Jadeja. Must play Binny and Rayudu.-Rotation must.
- Rohit and Dhawan may give good start- long overdue.
- Kohli, Rahane will score too.
- Dhoni, Mr Savior will be out cheaply.
- Ashwin is a run checking bowler and gives a break through.
- Yadav, Shami, Sharma form a good bowling combination.
- P-4, W-3 (WI, UAE, Zim), L-1 (SA)
- Top 8 batsmen/all rounders in good form.
- Porterfield and P Stirling will open well.
- Ed Joice and Wilson will get good scores.
- NO Nrian and Balbirnie will add few runs
- KO Brian is in deadly form.
- Cusack, Macbrine along with spinner Dockrell will pick up wickets.
- Most dangerous player is Mooney- good bowler.
- Ireland batsmen in better form.
- Ireland batsmen play more attacking cricket.
- Indian batsmen are plucky- not very dependable. Must raise their game.
- India have an edge in bowling.
- Overall, both teams are at par.
- Close contest on the cards.
Likely Winner- India