West Indies (WI) take on India in the first test match at Antigua from 21-25 Jul 2016. WI has fielded a new look team with few surprise additions. Real test of Indian batting vs WI Bowlers has begun. Excitement is in the air.
Can WI surprise India with it’s new package of Bowlers? Just wait and watch.
Can V Kohli weave his magic again?
- New opening pair introduced.
- Have depth in batting.
- Good bowling options- both spin and pace.
- Very good all rounders
- Top scorers may be- K Braithwaite 80 and 40, D Bravo- 65 and 45.
- M Samuels- 45 and 80, J Blackwood- 60 and 40. R Chase- 45 and 50.
- Wicket takers- S Gabriel, C Braithwaite, D Bishoo, R Chase.
- Strong top five batsmen.
- Weak middle order.
- Weak spin capability- Only A Mishra.
- Pace attack is good.
- No all rounder in team- will prove costly.
- M Vijay- 15 and 75, S Dhawan- 70 and 20, C Pujara- 20 and 45.
- V Kohli- 85 and 10, A Rahane- 50, 55, W saha- 25 and 30.
- WI middle order is very strong.
- India has weak middle order.
- WI has many spinners.
- India has just one.
- WI has more all rounders- experienced.
- India has no all rounders.
- Overall, WI is stronger.
Likely Winner– WI- match may last till 4 days.