Delhi Daredevils (DD) take on Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in 52nd match of Indian Premier League IPL, 2016 on 20 May at Raipur. SRH last played against KXIP on 15 May at Visakhapatnam and won by 7 wkts. DD on the other hand played against RPS on 17 May at Visakhapatnam and lost the match by 19 runs (DLS method).
Who Will Win this match? Just Wait and Watch.
- Played- 12, Won- 6 (KXIP, RCB, MI, KKR, GL, SRH), Lost- 6 (KKR, GL, RPS-2, KXIP, MI).
- Still struggling for steady opening pair.
- Q de Kock, C Morris are main players helping in wins.
- Very weak/fragile middle order.
- Good pace bowling but poor spin- unpredictable.
- Too many changes in team.
- R Pant must open.
- Unfit captain- Lowers morale of team.
- QD Kock- 20, R Pant- 25, S Samson- 15, K Nair- 20,
- JP Duminy- 30, N CoulterNile- 15. C Morris- 20.
- Wicket takers- M Shami, A Mishra, C Morris, N CoulterNile.
- Played- 12, Won- 8 (MI-2, GL, KXIP-2, RCB, GL, RPS), Lost- 4 (RCB, KKR, RPS, DD).
- Won last 4 out of 5 matches.
- Both opening batsmen- D Warner, S Dhawan in great form.
- Best pace attack in IPL- Ashish Nehra, M Rehman, B Sran, B Kumar.
- No spin bowlers.
- N Ojha- most useless player in IPL.- rest him.
- Middle order is brittle.
- S Dhawan- 25, D Warner- 35, M Henriques- 25, B Cutting- 35.
- D Hooda- 20, Yuvraj Singh- 20, N Ojha- 10.
- Wicket takers- M Rehman, B Kumar, B Sran, B Cutting.
- DD lost last 4 out of 5 matches.
- SRH won 4 out of last 5 matches.
- SRH has a very strong top order.
- DD has unstable batting line up.
- SRH bowling is potent.
- DD Bowling is weaker.
- Overall, SRH is a better team.
Likely Winner- SRH
Top four teams in points table are- SRH, GL, RCB, KKR. If DD wi8ns with a very high run rate, it may land up in 3rd or 4th position in pints table.
SRH loss will still keep them in top slot.