Gujarat Lions (GL) take on Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in Qualifier 2 of VIVO Indian Premier League 2016 on 27 May at New Delhi.
GL had lost to fancied RCB in Qualifier 1. SRH had beaten KKR in Eliminator to set up an encounter with GL.
Who will win? Just wait and watch.
- Top order erratic.
- Strong batting line up on paper. Due for big score.
- All rounders performing below par.
- Good pace attack.
- Spinners not very effective.
- D Smith, B McCullum, A Finch will score high.
- D Karthik- 20, B McCullum- 55, D Smith- 20, A Finch- 40, S Raina-15.
- D Bravo- 25, J Faulkner- 15
- Wicket takers- D Kulkarni, P Tambe, D Bravo, J Faulkner
- Openers are in good form.
- Very strong Pace attack- M Rehman, B Sran, B Kumar.
- Poor spin power.
- Inclusion of N Ojha in team defies logic- worst player of all teams in IPL.
- Very weak middle order.
- S Dhawan- 20, D Warner- 50, M Henriques- 15, K Williamson- 20
- D Hooda- 10, A Reddy- 15, N Ojha- 10,
- Wicket takers- M Rehman, B Kumar, B Sran, B Cutting.
- SRH lacks depth in batting.
- SRH relies heavily on top order.
- GL has depth in batting. most batsmen due for runs.
- GL all rounders are better.
- SRH is better in pace bowling, GL is better in spin attack.
- Overall, GL is a better team.
The team which wins will play against RCB in finals on 29 May. RCB has been constantly winning matches. Will their winning spree be ended by any GL/SRH? Just wait and watch.