Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) take on Delhi Daredevils (DD) in 2nd match of Indian Premier League IPL, 2016 on 10 Apr at Kolkata. Who Will Win? Just Wait and Watch.
- Playing eleven selected by me. Actual playing eleven may differ.
- Scores against each player are purely My judgement.
- I predict based on statistical records and current form of player.
- Am a passionate blogger not an astrologer.
- With long boundaries, hitting fours and sixes will not be easy.
- As the match progresses, spinners will get some turn.
- Batting will not be difficult
- More foreign All rounders.
- Strong spin department.
- Seasoned opening pair.
- R Uttappa- 20, G Gambhir- 30, S Yadav/M Pandey- 20, Yusuf Pathan- 25.
- Shakib Al Hassan- 15, A Russel- 35, S Jackson- 15.
- Wicket takers- U Yadav, Unadkat, B Hogg, S Narine.
- Strong foreign batsmen.
- Lack of all rounders.
- Weak spin bowling.
- QD Kock- 30, M Agarwal- 10, S Iyer- 15, S Billings- 20.
- JP Duminy- 25, C Briathwait- 15, K Nair-10.
- Wicket takers- Zahir Khan, M Shami, Amit Mishra, JP Duminy. P Negi.
- KKR has more experienced players.
- No good all rounders in DD.
- G Gambhir is seasoned captain, Zaheer may be found wanting.
- KKR Bowling is very strong in spin department.
- KKR has more match winners.
- KKR will have home crowd advantage.
Likely Winner- KKR