An important day in the History of IPl 9. Two strong teams in finals. Who will win? That is a suspense.
RCB has earlier lost in two finals of IPL. Can it win the title this year. Just wait and watch.
What are the reasons for RCB to win the title? Read on.
- Strong in form top five batsmen.– C Gayle, KL rahul, V Kohli, AB de Villiers and S Watson. one/two always shine in a match and steer team to victory.
- Bold Captain. V Kohli is very dynamic and bold. At times crosses limits. Acts a a good leader and a motivational factor.
- Team Spirit. In spite of middle order failing on most occasions and poor bowling line up, the team is energetic and motivated on field to apply pressure on opponents.
- Aggressive Batting. All players are aggressive and are not shy to go for big shots.
- High score in power play. Team believes in quick scoring during power play with lofty shots.
- Excellent Fielding. All players give their best in field.
It will not be a cake walk for RCB to get past SRH. But, today is a big chance for RCB to collect nerves, play well and win the title. Can they? just wait and watch.