IPL 9 has once again highlighted the importance of accurate, clever and intelligent bowling in last 3 overs of the match. We have witnessed many matches being won/lost in last three overs. Batsmen of all teams have flogged the bowlers in initial overs of power play and in last 3 overs of match. But, it is the intelligent bowlers who swung matches in favor of their teams because of their good bowling.
Royal Chalengers Bangalore (RCB) take on Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the Finals of VIVO Indian Premier League 2016 on 29 May at Bengaluru.
Who will win this match? Just wait and watch.
- One/two of the top five batsmen have scored runs ensuring victory for the team.
- Middle order is very weak. Will crumble against good bowling.
- Weakest bowling line up among all teams.
- Lucky to reach finals purely based on top order being in good form.
- S Binny- failure with bat and bowl. Why in team?
- Play K Richardson in place of C Jordan.
- Poor spin attack.
- C Gayle- 60, V Kohli- 10, L Rahul- 15, AB De Villiers- 20.
- S Watson- 30, S Baby- 15, S Binny- 15.
- Wicket takers- Y Chahal, K Richardson/C Jordan, S Watson, S Arvind.
- Both opening batsmen- D Warner, S Dhawan in great form.
- Best pace attack in IPL- M Rehman, B Sran, B Kumar.
- Weak spin bowlers.
- Include more batsmen in team.
- N Ojha- most useless player in IPL.- rest him.
- Rest D Hooda- total failure with bat in all matches. Play A Reddy.
- Rest B Cutting and play E Morgan/K Williamson.
- Middle order is among runs.
- S Dhawan- 55, D Warner- 30, M Henriques- 15,
- E Morgan/K Williamson- 30 Yuvraj Singh- 30, A Reddy- 15, N Ojha- 10.
- Wicket takers- M Rehman, B Kumar, B Sran, K Sharma.
- RCB has strong top five batsmen.
- SRH may boost batting line up.
- RCB bowling is weak.
- SRH has best bowling speedsters in in IPL9.
- Bowlers will rule the match.
- Overall, SRH is an improved and stronger team.