Delhi Daredevils (DD) take on Rising Pune Supergiants (RPS) in 49th match of VIVO Indian Premier League 2016 on 17 May at Visakhapatnam. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
- Top order coming good.
- Q de Kick, C Morris are main players helping in wins.
- Weak middle order.
- Good pace bowling but poor spin- unpredictable.
- QD Kock- 10, S Samson- 15, M Agarwal- 30, K Nair- 20,
- JP Duminy- 30, R Pant- 15, C Morris- 20.
- Wicket takers- M Shami, A Mishra, I Tahir, C Morris.
- U Khawaja, A Rahane and G Bailey will score.
- Very strong spin attack.
- T Perera is in form.
- A Rahane- 40, U Khawaja- 45, G Bailey- 30, S Tiwary- 15,
- T Perera- 15, MS Dhoni- 20, R Bhatia- 10.
- Wicket takers- A Dinda, M Ashwin, R Bhatia, A Zampa
- DD openers likely to fail. Middle order is weak.
- DD lost to RPS in last encounter.
- RPS top and middle order is stronger.
- RPS spin attack is good.
- DD has better pacers.
- Overall, RPS is a better balanced team.
Likely Winner- RPS
This is going to be a close match with both teams fired up to set a spot in the IPL top ranks. With DD losing to RPS in the last match, they will come hard with their better bowling attack. But, overall, RPS is the team with all players firing up and should win this match.