Delhi Daredevils (DD) take on Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in 56th match of Indian Premier League IPL, 2016 on 22 May at Raipur. DD last played against SRH on 20 May at Raipur and won by 6 wkts. RCB on the other hand played against KXIP on 18 May at Visakhapatnam and won the match by 82 runs (DLS method).
Who Will Win this match? Just Wait and Watch.
- Played- 13, Won- 7 (KXIP, RCB, MI, KKR, GL, SRH-2), Lost- 6 (KKR, GL, RPS-2, KXIP, MI).
- Won 2 out of last 6 matches (both against SRH)
- R Pant shining as opening batsman.
- Very weak/fragile middle order.
- Good pace bowling but poor spin- unpredictable.
- Batting line up is good.
- Unfit captain- Lowers morale of team.
- QD Kock- 50, R Pant- 15, S Samson- 30, K Nair- 15,
- JP Duminy- 30, C Braithwaite- 25, C Morris- 20,
- Wicket takers- M Shami, A Mishra, C Morris, J P Duminy.
- Played- 13, Won- 7 (SRH, RPS-2, KXIP- 2, GL, KKR), Lost- 6 (DD, MI-2, GL, SRH, KKR)
- Won 5 out of last 6 matches.
- Top four batsmen in great form- few may fail this side.
- Middle order very weak and brittle- tested few times.
- S Binny, V Aaron not performing. may be changed.
- Weakest bowling line up among all teams.
- S Binny- 1 wkt in 6 matches- failure with bat and bowl. Why in team?
- C Gayle- 30, V Kohli- 15, L Rahul- 25, AB De Villiers- 20.
- S Watson- 45, S Baby- 15, S Binny- 15.
- Wicket takers- Y Chahal, K Richardson/C Jordan, S Watson, S Arvind.
- RCB top order is very strong- may fail .
- DD batting line up is good with all getting some runs.
- DD has better all rounders.
- RCB bowling line up is weaker than DD.
- Overall, DD is a better side.
Likely winner- DD
54 matches have been played in IPL9. The top four teams are- GL, SRH, RCB, KKR. This will be a crucial match for both teams. There is a possibility of DD making it to semi finals if it wins this match. But, that will depend on the outcome of match between KKR and SRH.