The touring New Zealand team will play three T20 I in India after last OI in Kanpur on 29 Oct.
Here are the squads of both the teams.
Team– V Kohli- Capt, S Dhawan, R Sharma, KL Rahul, S Iyer, MS Dhoni- wk, H Pandya, D Karthik, M Pandey, A Patel, K Yadav, Y Chahal, M Siraj, B Kumar, J Bumrah, A Nehra- only for 1st T20.
- M Siraj, S Iyer are new faces for India- wonder if thet will get a chance to play.
- M Pandey could have been rested.
- In form A Rahane could replace D Karthik- why play two wkt keepers.
- KL Rahul must play- No point keeping him on bench as was done for S Thakur in ODI series.
- Only one genuine all rounder- H Pandya.
Team- K Williamson- Capt, M Guptill, C Munroe, T Astle, T Latham, H Nichols, M Santner, C de Grandhomme, M Henry, A Milne, G Phillips, I Sodhi, T Southee, T Boult, Tom Bruce.
- G Phillips (wk keeper batsman), Tom Bruce (batsman ), T Astle (Leg spin all rounder) added.
- Full of inform all rounders.
- Spinners being tried.
- Good balance in team.
Prediction– Explosive matches on the cards- NZ may edge past India
Polls- Vote for your team