In Star Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2016 Patna Pirates (PP) take on Jaipur pink panthers (JPP) on 10 Jul at Patna. Kabaddi is a popular game and is being enjoyed thoroughly by spectators.
PP suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Dabang Delhi in last match which they lost by 15-33.
Due to rules on Bonus points, Super tackle, Do or Die raids, good teams have suffered and weaker teams have won. It is no longer a game of skills, it is more of a game based on opportunities.
Can PP beat DD? Just wait and watch.
- Won-5, Lost- 1.
- main raiders P Narwal and R Mondal failed in last match- their game studied well by all.
- Sunny and Surjeet Singh are average raiders.
- Kuldeep Singh and F Altrachali are average in defense.
- Captain D Cheralathan is out of form.
- Overall- Good raiders, Poor Defense.
- Won- 2, Lost- 3, Tied- 1.
- Raiders Jasvir, S Bappu, Ajay Kumar fetch points.
- All rounder R Narwal is the pivot of the game.
- Defence is very weak- no good player.
- All rounder Ran Singh is out of form
- Overall- Strong Raiders. Weak Defense.
- Wind has blown out of PP.
- JPP will be high in confidence.
- JPP has very strong raiders.
- Both have weak defense.
Likely winner- JPP