In Star Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2016, Bengal Warriors (BW) take on Puneri Paltan (PP) on 09 Jul at Patna. Inconsistent performances of teams makes it difficult to predict outcome of most matches.
Due to rules on Bonus points, Super tackle, Do or Die raids, good teams have suffered and weaker teams have won. It is no longer a game of skills, it is more of a game based on opportunities.
Can BW beat PP? Just wait and watch.
- Won 1 and Lost 5 matches so far.
- M Goyat, R Modane -Average raiders.
- R Dalal and S Jadhav- weak raiders.
- Average Defense- N Shinde (captain), GM Ernak, V Mane and C Arun.
- No all rouhder in team.
- Team lacks confidence.
- Team does not have will to win.
- Overall- Very weak team lacking aggression.
- Won-3, Loss-2, Tied-1.
- Only 2 good raiders- S Narwal and Ajay Thakur
- Three very strong all rounders M Chillar (captain),N Tomar, Deepak N Hooda.
- Overall, team makes up 5 top class raiders.
- Strong defending line in Joginder Narwal, Somvir, and R Pahal.
- Overall- Average raiders line up and Very strong Defense/ All rounders.
- PP is better in raids.
- PP is better in Defense.
- BW is weak in all aspects of game.
Likely Winner- PP