In Star Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2016, Bengaluru Bulls (BB) take on U Mumba on 08 Jul at Patna. Inconsistent performances of teams makes it difficult to predict outcome of most matches.
Due to rules on Bonus points, Super tackle, Do or Die raids, good teams have suffered and weaker teams have won. It is no longer a game of skills, it is more of a game based on opportunities.
Can BB beat UM? Just wait and watch.
- Won-3, Lost 2, Tied- 1.
- Vinod Kumar is a good raider but, unable to go well.
- Pawan has emerged as a good raider.
- Mohit Chillar and Rohit Kumar in defense have gone down in performance in last two games- very surprising.
- Ashish Kumar is a meek defender.
- Rahul Kumar has faded out to zero performance in last two games.- can turn the tables if regains form.
- S Nada (captain ) is now strong in defense.
- No All rounder.
- Team Strength- Vinod Kumar, Mohit Chillar and S Nada.
- Key factor- Could be Rohit Kumar striking form.
- Overall- Weak Raiders, Stronger Defense.
- Won 3, Lost 3 matches.
- Three strong raiders- Anup Kumar (captain), R Devadiga. Suresh Kumar,
- Only good defender is Surjeet.
- All rounder- Rakesh Kumar is very strong- Gets many points.
- Team Strength- Anup Kumar, Suresh Kumar, R DevadigaSurinder Singh striking form. and Rakesh Kumar.
- Key factor-
- Strong raiders. Strong defense.
- Overall- Strong raiders, Weaker defense.
- Both have beaten Bengal warriors, BB tied with JPP but UM beat JPP,
- UM beat DD but, BB lost to DD.
- BB beat Puneri paltan but, UM lost to PP.
- BB Beat Telugu Titans but UM lost to TT.
- BB has strong defense. raiders will improve.
- UM has strong raiders. One strong defender.
- Overall, BB has better chances of winning.