In Star Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2016, Bengal Warriors (BW) take on Patna Pirates (PP) on 08 Jul at Patna. Inconsistent performances of teams makes it difficult to predict outcome of most matches.
Due to rules on Bonus points, Super tackle, Do or Die raids, good teams have suffered and weaker teams have won. It is no longer a game of skills, it is more of a game based on opportunities.
Can BW beat PP? Just wait and watch.
- Won 1 and Lost 4 matches so far.
- M Goyat, R Modane are the only raiders who can fetch points.
- R Dalal and S Jadhav can also raid well- need to be aggressive.
- Very strong defense- Average points per match- N Shinde (captain), GM Ernak, V Mane and C Arun.
- No all rounder given chance to play- surprising.
- Strengths- M Goyat and R Modane (Raiders), N Shinde and GM Ernak (Defenders).
- Team lacks confidence. They need to believe in themselves.
- Overall- well balanced team. Need to plan out game well.
- Won all 4 matches played so far.
- P Narwal and R Mondal are attacking raiders who fetch points.
- Sunny and Surjeet singh are just average raiders.
- Poor defense. Only B Hodage is a defender to offer some resistance.
- Captain D Cheralathan is a good defender but not improving.
- Kuldeep Singh is a versatile all rounder.
- Team Strength- P Narwal and R Mondal (Raiders), Kuldeep Singh (All Rounder).
- Overall- Good raiders, Poor Defense.
- PP has beaten U Mumba, Telugu titans, Bengaluru Bulls but Bengal Warriors lost to all of these.
- BW has better raiding capability than PP.
- BB defense is solid.
- BB raiders if aggressive can easily lift the game.
- PP has just two good raiders,
- PP defense is Poor.
- Overall, BW are likely to bounce back in the league.
Likely Winner- BW