In Star Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2016, Bengaluru Bulls (BB) take on Patna Pirates (PP) on 07 Jul at Patna. Inconsistent performances of teams makes it difficult to predict outcome of most matches.
Can BB beat PP? Just wait and watch.
- Won-3, Lost 1, Tied- 1.
- Vinod Kumar is a good raider. Pawan Kumar is weak.
- Only two defenders are strong- Mohit Chillar and Rohit Kumar.
- Ashish Kumar has shown improvement in tackling in last two matches.
- Only one all rounder- very weak. (why only one all rounder- defies logic).
- Team Strength- Vinod Kumar, Mohit Chillar and Rohit Kumar.
- Overall- Weak Raiders, Strong Defense.
- Won all three matches played so far.
- P Narwal is an excellent raider.
- Surjeet Singh and R Mondal are promising raiders who can fetch points.
- Defence is very weak. No good defender except D Cheralathan and F Altrachali (average).
- Kuldeep Singh is the best all rounder out of total 3.
- Team Strength- P Narwal, D Cheralathan, Kuldeep Singh.
- Overall- Average raiders, Weak defense.
- Both have beaten Puneri Paltan and Telugu Titans.
- BB raiders likely to improve.
- BB has better defense.
- PP has average raiders.
- PP defense is weak.
- Mohit Chillar (Defender) vs P Narwal (Raider). Whosoever prevails, the team wins.
- Close contest on the cards.
Likely Winner- BB