Jaipur Pink Panthers (JPP) take on Puneri Paltan (PP) on 02 Jul at Jaipur. Players of all teams are in great form and are providing full entertainment to spectators in well contested close matches.
Two matches on 01 Jul were well contested.
Can JPP beat PP today at their home grounds? Just wait and watch.
- Lost to U Mumba 34-36, Beat Telugu Titans 28-24, Tied match with Bengaluru Bulls 28-28, beat Bengal Warriors 36-33.
- Won 24 out of last 48 matches.
- Successful raids- 33%. Successful tackles- 38%.
- Raiders Jasvir and S Bappu are bold, aggressive and fetch points.
- Jasvir is a good strategist but his behavior is loud and can cause damage to team.
- Defence is very weak- no good player.
- All rounders R Narwal and Ran Singh are utility players for raid and tackle.
- Players may be tired playing 4th match in a row.
- Overall- Strong Raiders. Weak Defense.
- Beat Telugu Titans 28-24 points, Beat U Mumba 41-19, Lost to Patna Pirates 24-30, Tied with Dabang Delhi 27-27.
- Won 14 out of last 48 matches.
- Successful raids- 31%. Successful tackles- 38%.
- Only 2 good raiders- S Narwal and Ajay Thakur.
- Three very strong all rounders M Chillar (captain),N Tomar, Deepak N Hooda.
- Overall, team makes up 5 top class raiders.
- Strong defending line in Joginder Narwal, Somvir and R Pahal.
- Well balanced team.
- Overall- Very strong raiders line up and very strong Defense.
- JPP lost to U Mumba by 34-36 whereas, PP beat U Mumba comprehensively 41-19.
- JPP will be a tired team- 4th match in a row.
- JPP has weaker raiders line up than PP.
- Defence of PP is much stronger than JPP.
- JPP will be in for a surprise loss.
Likely Winner- PP