Telugu Titans (TT) take on Bengaluru Bulls (BB) on 05 Jul at Hyderabad. Close contests have been the order of the day and a few matches have been tied as well. The standard of Kabaddi has definitely improved over the years.
Telugu Titans came out of nowhere and put up a brilliant show beating strong Puneri Paltan in a sea saw battle on 04 Jul.
Can BB beat TT? Just wait and watch.
- Won-2, Lost 1, Tied- 1.
- All other raiders lack aggression and appear afraid of getting into defense of opponents. A Rathi is the only average raider.
- Only two defenders are strong- Mohit Chillar and Rohit Kumar. Rest are scared of pouncing on opponents.
- Only one all rounder is in team-S Shrestha very weak.
- Overall- Weak Raiders, Strong defense.
- Won-1, Lost-3.
- N Salunke and R Choudhari have suddenly shown promise.
- Vinod and S Dhull have improved and are solid in defense along with all rounder S Narwal.
- Team combining well. Confidence is high.
- Overall- Strong raiders, Strong defense.
- BB has lower morale as matches progress.
- TT is an improved team.
Likely Winner- TT