Telugu Titans (TT) take on Bengal Warriors (BW) on 04 Jul at Hyderabad. Close contests have been the order of the day and a few matches have been tied as well. The standard of Kabaddi has definitely improved over the years.
On 03 Jul TT were foolish to let Patna Pirates steal away match from them by being timid in aggression. It was an unbelievable kiddish display of Kabaddi from TT.
Can TT beat PP? Just wait and watch
- Lost all three matches played so far.
- Average of points secured by raiders in last 3 matches- N Salunke 1, R Choudhari 5 and V Kumar 3.
- Only Vinod is good in defense.- average points 4.
- Average points by All rounders- S Narwal 6, S Mahalingam 2.
- Raiders lack will power and aggression. They never try to enter defense.
- Defense becomes average based on just S Narwal and Vinod.
- Overall an average team.
- Won 1 and Lost 3 matches so far.
- Strong raiders . Average points per match- M Goyat 5,N Madane 4, S Jadhav (substitute) 2, R Dalal (substitute) 3. JK Lee 3.
- Very strong defense- Average points per match- N Shinde (captain) 3, GM Ernak 5 and C Arun 1.
- No good all rounder.
- Raiding capability is very high. Substitutes are also good raiders.
- Very strong defense.
- Balanced team.
- BW is better than TT in both raids and defense.
- TT lacks mental strength to do well.
- BW may win with a big margin.
Likely winner- BW