Bengaluru Bulls(BB) take on Puneri Paltan (PP) on 04 Jul at Hyderabad. The momentum of league is picking up and players are in great form providing full entertainment to spectators in well contested close matches.
On 03 Jul 2016, it was a sad affair for Telugu Titans who just threw away the match to Patna Pirates who just cashed on the inability of TT raiders to fetch points after leading at half time by a big margin. TT lost to PP 33-35.
Can BB beat PP today ? Just wait and watch.
- Beat Bengal Warriors 24-23, Tied with Jaipur Pink Panthers 28-28, Lost to Dabang Delhi 24-32
- No good raider except Vinod Kumar (average 3 points per match).All other raiders lack aggression and appear afraid of getting into defense of opponents.
- Only two defenders are strong- Mohit Chillar ( average 5 points per match) and Rohit Kumar ( average 7 points per match). Rest are scared of pouncing on opponents.
- Only one all rounder is in team-S Shrestha very weak.
- Overall- Weak Raiders, Weak Defense and weak all rounder.
- Beat Telugu Titans 28-24 points, Beat U Mumba 41-19, Lost to Patna Pirates 24-30, Tied with Dabang Delhi 27-27, Beat JPP 33-28.
- Only 2 good raiders- S Narwal (average 2 points per match as substitute) and Ajay Thakur (average 4 points per match).
- Three very strong all rounders M Chillar (captain),N Tomar, Deepak N Hooda (all getting average 5-6 points per match).
- Overall, team makes up 5 top class raiders.
- Strong defending line in Joginder Narwal (average 3 points per match), Somvir (1 point per match) and R Pahal 95 points per match).
- Well balanced team.
- Overall- Average raiders line up and Very strong Defense/ All rounders.
- BB is a weak set up with average raiders and weak all rounders.
- PP has a very strong defense and very good raiders.
Likely Winner- PP