Jaipur Pink Panthers (JPP) take on Bengal Warriors (BW) on 01 Jul at Jaipur. After initial matches, the momentum is picking up and players are in great form providing full entertainment to spectators in well contested close matches.
On 30 Jun 2016, Jaipur Pink Panther tied the match with strong Bengaluru Bulls, 28-28 in very exciting matche right till the end. JPP wer trailing 12-23 at half time. What a recovery by JPP.
Can JPP beat BW today at their home grounds? Just wait and watch.
- Lost to U Mumba 34-36, Beat Telugu Titans 28-24, Tied match with Bengaluru Bulls 28-28.
- Won 23 out of last 46 matches.
- Successful raids- 33%. Successful tackles- 38%.
- Captain Jasvir, M Narwal and S Bappu are terrific raiders- bold, aggressive.
- Jasvir leads team well.
- Only one good defender in A Hooda.
- R Narwal and Ran Singh, both all roundrs are quick in defense also- tackle well.
- Overall- Strong Raidrs. Average Defense.
- Lost to bengaluru Bulls 23-24, Beat Dabang Delhi 31-23.
- won 18 out of last 46 matches.
- Successful raids- 30%. Successful tackles- 39%.
- R Dalal, M Gayat, N Madane are good raiders.
- No good all rounder.
- DefenseOnly CM Ernak and N Shinde are good in defense. Needs improvement in tackling.
- Team is improving with every game.
- Overall, Average raiders, Weak defense.
- JPP has very quick raiders to fetch points.
- BW raiders are average.
- JPP defense is better than BW.
Likely Winner- JPP