RR Vs CSK- 12 May- IPL 2013- Who Will Win?
- In form team- capable of chasing any total.
- Top order and middle order batsmen are amongst runs.
- Binny, Dravid, Hodge, Samson and Watson will score.
- Bowling is average.
- Must play Owais Shah.
- Rest Chandila, Tait and Sreesanth.
- Play Amit Singh.
- Top order in great form.
- Murali Vijay and Hussey will fail.
- Dhoni, Bravo, Raina and badrinath will score.
- Strong bowling side- Ashwin, Jadeja and Morris.
- Rest Morkel.
- Play Jakati- match winner.
- Both teams strong in batting line up.
- Both captains are managing resources well.
- It will be a mind game- Dravid vs Dhoni
- Top order of both teams in form.
- CSK are stronger bowling.
- RR has good domestic bowling talent.
- Close high scoring match on the cards.
Chances Of Winning- RR 55%, CSK 45 %