Hi Folks. I am back after a much needed break from the hectic routine. From now on, just remain glued to my web for constant coverage of all the cricketing news and action in the world in all formats of the game.
The long Pakistan tour of England comes to an end with the only T20 being played on 07 Sep at Manchester Can Pakistan beat England? Just wait and watch.
Before preview of the match tomorrow, let me give you a run down on the performance pf both teams in Tests and ODIs
- Tests– Played- 4, Won by Pak-2, Won by Eng- 2.
- ODIs– Played- 5, Won by Pak- 1, Won by England- 4.
England definitely appears to have an advantage in the shorter versions of the game.
Preview. Pakistan always has a surprise element in their team. A Butt, a genuine fast bowler has been included in the squad. He along with M Amir can create a havoc in England batting order. On the other hand, England has a very strong, experienced batting line up with stable all rounders who can tackle Pakistan pace attack well. In case England bats first, a total of 175 could be reached. Which way will the game roll? That is yet to be seen. To me, England appears to be better poised to win this match
Analysis of Teams
- Few new players in team.
- Lack of genuine all rounder.
- Middle order may crumble.
- Good pace attack.
- Spin combination appears a weak link.
- K Latif- 20, Sharjeel Khan- 45, S Malik- 30.
- S Ahmad- 35, M Rizwan- 10, B Azam- 15.
- Wicket takers- A Butt, M Amir, S Tanvir, I Wasim.
- Very strong batting line up.
- Strong middle order.
- Very experienced All rounders.
- Good mix of pace and spin power.
- A Hales- 30, J Butler- 25, E Morgan-40.
- J Root-40, J Roy- 15, B Stokes-15.
- Wicket takers- C Jordan, B Stokes, D Willis, A Rahid.
- England has better batsmen, all rounders and bowling combination.
- Pakistan may fall short in batting.
- Overall, England is a stronger team.
Likely Winner- England
Polls– cast your vote in favor of your selected team.