Two teams of Melbourne- Stars and Renegades clash on 10 Jan. The winning team will be…….. keep guessing.
- P-4, W-1 (MR), L-3 (HH, AS, BH)
- Good batting line up. Mostly match winners.
- Maxwell and DJ Hussey will score runs. Pietersen is unpredictable.
- White and Wright may chip in some runs.
- Faulkner, Boland, Hastings and Bird are consistent wicket takers.
- Balanced side- should perform well.
- P-5, W-2 (ST, HH), L-3 (SS, PS, MS)
- Finch, Wade due for big score.
- Russel, Bravo, Cooper, Shakib, Stokes will add on runs.
- No genuine wicket taking fast bowler.
- Winter and Siddle may pick up wickets.
- Average bowling side.
- MR has been beaten by MS in last encounter.
- MS has more experienced campaigners.
- Bowlers of MS are better than those of MR.
- MR has good batsmen but they can not get huge scores ( except Stokes).
- Overall MS should fare better.