The final of KFC Big Bash league will be played between Perth Scorchers (PS) and Sydney Sixers (SS) on 28 Jan. Both teams played good cricket to reach finals.
Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- P-9, W-6 (MR, SS, AS, HH, BH), L-3 (AS, ST, MS)
- Carberry, Turner will score high.
- S Marsh will fail.
- Voges. Klinger, CoulterNile, Whiteman will add runs.
- Arafat, Behrendorf, Tye will rattle the opposing batsmen.
- Hogg will be the key bowler.
- P-9, W-6 (MR, HH, ST, BH, ST, AS), L-3 (PS, MS, AS).
- Maddinson will fail.
- Carter will score big.
- Lumb, Henriques, Silk will score.
- Wessels, Abbot will add runs.
- O Keef and C Lyn form a good spin duo.
- Lee, Bollinger are good pacers.
- Both teams lost to MS.
- Both teams have Won 6 and Lost 3 matches.
- PS beat SS in last encounter on 29 Dec (PS scored 137 runs, SS scored just 99 runs).
- SS had beaten ST whereas, PS had lost to ST.
- Both teams have improved their games with every match.
- SS has better all rounders.
- Lee and Bollinger of SS are more experienced bowlers than Arafat, Tye and Behrendorf.
- Lyn and O Keef together will upset advantage taken by Hogg.
- batsmen are equally strong and in form for both teams.
- Should be a close nail biting contest.
- Overall, SS have an edge.
Likely Winner- SS
Good luck both the teams.