KFC T20 Big Bash League 2015-16– 03 Jan- 19th Match– Hobart Hurricanes Vs Melbourne Renegades- At Hobart- Who Will Win?. Just wait and watch.
Weaker teams have lifted their games to upset stronger teams.
Match 18- BH finally broke shackles to get past strong ST. Captain C Lynn once again led from the front scoring 75 in 32 balls (sixers-6, fours- 6)
- Based on my assumption of playing eleven.
- Approximate Scores indicated against players are purely my judgement based on their performance in league.
- Played-4 , W-3 (BH, BH, ST), L-1 SS.
- Won last 3 matches in a row- morale is high.
- Only T Paine, K Sangakkara and G Bailey are regular scorers.
- All rounders D Christian, D Sammy- out of form.
- T Paine- 35, B Dunk- 25
- K Sangakkara- 35, G Bailey- 15.
- D Christian- 20, J Wells- 15, D Sammy- 20.
- Good bowling line up- wicket takers and economical.
- Main wicket takers- C Boyce, S Tait, J Reed.
- Played-4. Won- BH, Lost-3 (SS, PS, MS).
- Lost last 3 matches in a row.
- Strong batting line up. Depth in batting till Number 7.
- Top six batsmen contributing.
- All rounders- average performance.
- A Finch- 20, C Gayle- 55.
- C White- 25, M Wade-25. D Bravo- 20.
- T Cooper- 20.T Beaton-15.
- Main Wicket takers- X Doherty, C Tremain, D Bravo.
- MR has stronger batting line up than Hobart.
- MR All rounders performing better than Hobart.
- Hobart bowling is much better than MR.
- HH will be high in confidence.
- MR will rely on batsmen and all rounders to score high.
- Home advantage to Hobart.
- Exciting tussle between MR batsmen and HH bowlers on the cards.
- It will be C Gayle Vs S Tait.
Likely Winner- MR