IPL2017- SRH Vs RPS- 06 May- Hyderabad- Prediction- Who Will Win?
- Batsmen only till No:5.
- Heavily dependent on S Dhawan, D Warner, K Williamson- may not score well in every game.
- S Dhawan may score 50 plus runs. Other batsmen will add around 20 runs each
- M Henriques and Yuvraj are very inconsistent and score not more than 20 runs at an average.
- Only one performing all rounder- M Henrique.
- Good pacers, Weak spin (only R Khan is good)..
- Wkt takers- R Khan, B Kumar, A Nehra.
- Capability-165 runs.
- Batsmen till No: 8.
- Top order in good form.
- A Rahane and Ben Stokes will score high.
- Dhoni has failed-Replace him.
- D Christian and W Sundar (emerging all rounder) will chip in some runs.
- Two good all rounders- Stokes, Christian.
- Good bowling attack with impressive spinners.
- Wkt takers- I Tahir, S Thakur, B Stokes.
- Capability- 180 runs.
- RPS has depth in batting hence, loss of early wkts is no worry for them.
- SRH has only one all rounder.
- Spin power of RPS is better.
- Domestic pacers of SRH match overseas pacers of RPS.
- Overall, RPS appears to be a better and well knit team.
Likely Winner- RPS
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.