IPL2017- SRH Vs MI- 08 May- Hyderabad- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Fourth in points table with 6 out of 12 wins.
- Runs have dried in SRH.
- After a good start the run machine grinds to a halt.
- Top order is not getting big scores barring D Warner.
- Batting crumbles if top order fails.
- Expect good innings from K Williamson- 40 runs.
- S Dhawan and D Warner- not mare than 25 runs each.
- Yuvraj is too plucky (thrives on chances) and will fail.
- B Cutting will add just about 10 runs and D Hooda may get around 30 runs.
- One all rounder- B Cutting- just average.
- Reliance on pace bowling. One good spinner in R Khan.
- Poor fielding.
- Wkt takers- M Siraj, B Jumar, R Khan.
- Capability- 160 runs.
- Top of points table with 9 out of 11 wins.
- Good side capable of chasing any total.
- All players are in form and contribute well.
- Depth in batting.
- Expect scores of 50 plus from R Sharma, K Pollard.
- L Simmons, P Patel will give a steady start- around 20 runs each.
- N Rana and H Pandya can easily add up 15 runs each.
- Excellent fielding side.
- Two excellent all rounders.
- Good pacers and economical spinners.
- Wkt Takers- M McCleneghan, J Bumrah, H Singh.
- Capability- 190 runs.
MI is a motivated side and players adapt to the needs of the team very easily. SRH is weaker in middle order batting. MI has a strong tail which wags. SRH can only win if their is a batting collapse in MI camp which is very unlikely.
Likely Winner- MI
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.