IPL2017- SRH Vs DD- 02 May- New Delhi- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
GL lost an exciting match against RPS due to shear poor captaincy of S Raina. Poor bowling changes in last 5 overs cost him the match.
- Third in points table- 6 wins in 10 matches.
- Strong top five batsmen.
- Weak middle order.
- D Warner and Yuvraj will be out cheaply.
- S Dhawan, K Williamson, M Henrique will score high.
- Batting collapse inevitable.
- Bowling is well balanced.
- Wkt takers- R Khan, B Kumar, M Siraj.
- Capability- 165 runs.
- Last in points table- 2 wins in 8 matches.
- Domestic batsmen will regain form.
- Good all rounders.
- S Billings/S Samson will get past 45 runs.
- Two out of C Morris, R Pant and K Nair will get past 30 runs.
- Balanced bowling attack in spite of P Cummins and Zaheer not playing.
- Wkt takers- K Rabada, A Mishra, C Morris.
- Capability- 175 runs.
- DD all rounders are better and will rule the game with bat and ball.
- SRH may experience batting collapse.
- Bowling strength of DD is superior.
Likely Winner- DD
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.