IPL2017- RCB Vs KKR- 07 May- Bengaluru- Prediction- Who Will Win?
- Low in confidence. Team in disarray.
- Total failure of top order (C Gayle, V Kohli, AB de Villiers).
- Poor captaincy evident on and off field.
- Having not made to top four, Kohli must play new domestic batsmen out of S Khan, V Vinod, Harpreet Singh and bowlers out of I Abdulla, A Khan and T Shamsi. But this shall not happen because he is adamant.
- Weak middle order.
- Average bowling side.
- C Gayle, V Kohli and T Head will score high. Rest will fail unless new players are inducted.
- Wkt takers Y Chahal, S Arvind, S Badree.
- Capability 160 runs.
- Well set team with all players in form.
- C Lyn’s return will add to batting strength.
- R Dhawan may be played.
- Strong all rounders in C Woakes, C de Grandhomme.
- S Narine, G Gambhir and C Lyn will score high.
- S K Yadav and C Wokes will add runs.
- Depth in batting order.
- Good pace attack and spin power.
- Wkt takers- S Narine, P Chawla, U Yadav.
- Capability- 185 runs.
KKR is a balanced team in form and better than RCB in all departments of the game. Only a miracle (super performance from batsmen) can save RCB from defeat.
Likely Winner- KKR
Polls- Vote for your favorite team.