In the Eliminator, KKR dominated the game against SRH and finally won by 7 wkts in an exciting 6 over contest based on D/L method.
IPL2017- Qualifier 2- KKR Vs MI- Bengaluru- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Balanced side.
- C Lynn and S Narine will give a good start.
- Watch out for big scores from C Lynn and Yusuf Pathan.
- G Gambhir and R Utappa will add good runs. Rest all will fail.
- Loss of M Pandey will be felt.
- Must play C de Grandhomme to boost batting.
- If he plays then three all rounders- S Narine, Y Pathan, C de Grandhomme.
- Two good spinners- P Chawla and S Narine.
- Power packed pacers- U Yadav and T Boult plus Coulter- Nile if he plays.
- Wkt takers- U Yadav, P Chawla, T Boult. Capability-175 runs.
- Well set side.
- L Simmons/P Chawla and K Pollard will score big and shape up innings.
- Rohit and H Pandya will add some runs.
- N Rana/A Rayudu and others will fail.
- Rest Harbhajan- unimpressive with bat and ball.
- Three good all rounders- K Pollard, Pandya brothers.
- Good pace attack- J Bumrah, M McCleneghan, L Malinga.
- Good spinners- K Sharma , K Pandya.
- Wkt takers- J Bumrah, M McCleneghan, H Pandya.
- Capability 185 runs.
- KKR middle order is weaker. Top order will tackle MI bowling but middle order will collapse.
- MI all rounders are stronger.
- Of late, KKR pace bowling is more penetrative.
- Spin power same on both sides.
- MI chase totals confidently.
- MI bowls well in death overs.
- KKR has two all rounders.
- Overall scales tilt towards MI
Likely Winner- MI
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.