In the Qualifier of IPL2017- MI take on RPS on 16 May at Mumbai. Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Well balanced side with most players turning out to be useful.
- L Simmons, K Pollard will get past 35 runs.
- K Pandya will get about 25 runs.
- R Sharma will regain form to score around 55 runs.
- H Pandya, P Patel will add few runs.
- Three good all rounders in Pollard, K Pandya and H Pandya.
- Potent pace attack spear headed by J Bumrah, Malinga and M McCleneghan.
- Spin power in Harbhajan and K Pandya.
- Wkt takers- M McCleneghan, J Bumrah, K Pandya.
- Capability- 170 runs.
- Improving with each match.
- Very strong experienced top order.
- A Rahane and S Smith will score around 50 runs each.
- R Tripathi will give a blazing start scoring quick 2o runs.
- Dhoni will get about 30 runs.
- D Christian and W Sunder will add good runs.
- Two all rounder- D Christian, W Sundar.
- Good pace attack lead by L Ferguson, S Thakur, J Unadkat.
- World class spinner- A Zampa.
- Wkt takers- L Ferguson, J Unadkat, A Zampa..
- Capability- 18o runs.
- Of late, performance is erratic.
- May witness a batting collapse.
- Overall, Batting is inferior to RPS.
- Fighter team good at chasing scores.
- Main strength is three all rounders who have won them many matches.
- Batting till No 7. Pacers are not among wicket takers in recent times.
- Spinners are economical.
- Bowling effort is a shade better than RPS.
- Well knit team.
- Top order is stronger than MI.
- Main strength is the experienced batting line up.
- Promising youngsters in side have improved with each game.
- Batting is till No 8.
- Good pace attack. Spin power is at par.
Likely Winner- RPS
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.