IPL2017- KKR Vs RPS- 03 May- Kolkata- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
DD came from behind to surprise SRH and beat them in an exciting match on 02 May.All teams come good on their day.
- Second on points table (7 wins in 10 matches).
- Appears a bit unsettled due to bowlers not performing well.
- Top order is devoid of high scores.
- Narine, M Pandey and S Jackson will score high.
- C Woakes and Y Pathan will add some runs.
- Others will be out cheaply.
- Has two good all rounders.
- Must play Shakib in place of C de Grandhomme.
- Balanced bowling attack – both spin and pace.
- Wkt takers- S Narine, K Yadav, C Woakes.
- Capability 170 runs.
- Fourth on points table (6 wins in 10 matches).
- Top order long overdue for runs.
- A Rahane and S Smith will score high.
- R Tripathi, MS Dhoni will not add many runs.
- D Christian and B Stokes will add about 20 runs each.
- Two great all rounders.
- Good domestic pace attack supported by two established spinners.
- Wkt takers- J Unadkat, I Tahir, B Stokes.
- Capability- 185 runs.
- Top order batsmen of both sides have failed in last few matches.
- However RPS batsmen are more experienced.
- Both sides have good in form all rounders.
- Pace bowling of KKR is better and Spin power of RPS is better.
- RPS is playing better cricket as a team and hence it is has an edge.
Likely Winner- RPS