IPL2017- KKR Vs RCB- 23 Apr- Kolkata-Predictions- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Very well set team with strong batting line up and top class all rounders.
- Depth in batting till No: 9.
- Top six batsmen are among runs.
- S Narine/G Gambhir- 40 plus runs. R Uthappa, M Pandey, Y Pathan will add 30 plus runs each.
- Shakib Al Hasan,C Woakes and SK Yadav- 15 runs each.
- All rounders- 5, Pacers- 3, Spinners- 3.
- Main wkt takers- U Yadav, N Coulter-Nile, P Chawla/ S Narine.
- Capability- 200 runs.
- Three great batting stalwarts in top order- Gayle, AB De Villiers and V Kohli.
- No depth in batting.
- Other batsmen inconsistent. S Watson out of form- may not play.
- Weak middle order of domestic batsmen.
- C Gayle, V Kohli- 20 runs each. AB De Villiers- 50 runs.
- M Singh (always failure), K Jadhav, S Binny-25 runs each.
- All rounders- 2, Pacers- 4, Spinner- 3.
- Main wkt takers-T Mills, Y Chahal, P Negi. Capability- 180 runs.
- KKR has depth in batting.
- RCB middle order is brittle.
- RCB all rounders are weaker as compared to those of KKR.
- More experienced spinners in KKR side.
- Pace power is at par in both teams.
- All rounders will control match.
- High scoring match.
Likely Winner- KKR
Polls– Cast vote for your favorite team.