IPL2017- KingsXI Vs MI- 11 May- Mumbai- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
The Indian Premier League 2017 has reached an interesting stage. Five teams are fighting it out for the playoffs. Only time will tell which team would be unlucky to miss out a berth in top four.
Once again the importance of good bowlers in a team was highlighted with the defeat of GL at the hands of DD on 10 May. GL bowlers were really atrocious and failed to defend a handsome total of 195.
- Must win match to keep hopes alive for a play off slot.
- H Amla magic will fail.S Marsh and G Maxwell/M Guptil will score high.
- Domestic batsmen less M Vohra will fail.
- Pace bowling of S Sharma and M Sharma has been the key to all their wins.
- Both will continue to be main wkt takers.
- Capability 150 runs.
- Already through for play offs.
- May experiment with some new players.
- Batting failure in last match.
- L Simmons, N Rana and K Pollard will score high. Others will chip in runs.
- All rounders will perform well.
- Main wkt takers- J Bumrah, M McCleneghan, H Pandya.
- Capability- 170 runs.
- MI has depth in batting.
- All rounders of KingsXI are weaker.
- Bowlers of KingsXI concede very few runs in death overs.
- MI bowlers are also very good.
- Batting of KingsXI likely to collapse.
- MI would not like to lose momentum of winning.
Likely Winner- MI
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.