IPL2017- GL Vs KingsXI- 23 Apr- Rajkot- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- D Bravo unlikely to play.
- Batting and bowling strengthened with inclusion of J Faulkner.
- D Smith has failed in all matches- may be his last chance.
- Experienced hard hitting top order with two Aussie players.
- Team beginning to show promise. B McCullum/D Smith – 40 plus runs.
- I Kishan, S Raina, D Karthik- 25 plus runs.
- R Jadeja, Faulkner- 15 runs each.
- Main wkt takers- B Thampi, J Faulkner, R Jadeja.
- Capability 200 runs.
- Strong top order- only G Maxwell, H Amala in form.
- Bowling department is very weak.
- No depth in batting.
- Weak domestic players failing in batting and bowling.
- H Amla, G Maxwell- 40 runs each.
- S Marsh- 25 runs, G Maan, M Stoinis, W Saha- 15 runs each.
- Main wkt takers- V Aaron/ I Sharma, S Sharma, M Stoinis.
- Capability-160 runs.
- GL has in form top order, depth in batting and better all rounders.
- KingsXI bowling is weak.
- GL relies more on pace bowling.
- Kings XI middle order will crumble.
- GL has capability to chase any total.
Likely Winner- GL
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.