Yesterday, once struggling RPS sneaked past all teams silently to enter finals of IPL 10 with a thumping win against MI.
IPL2017- Eliminator- KKR Vs SRH- 17 May- Bengaluru- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Batsmen till No 7.
- Terrific, consistent opening pair of C Lynn and S Narine.
- Both will give a good start scoring around 25 runs each.
- One of them may stick around till 40 runs.
- G Gambhir will shine with a high score- 50 plus.
- R Utappa and M Pandey will add some runs.
- Yusuf Pathan will play a savior innings of 30 plus runs.
- C de Grandhomme will add 15 runs.
- Good fielding side.
- Three in form all rounders- Y Pathan, C de Grandhomme, S Narine.
- Two very good spinners- S Narine, K Yadav.
- Four Good pacers -U Yadav, N Coulter-Nile, C de Grandhomme, A Rajpoot.
- Main wkt takers- U Yadav, S Narine and N Coulter-Nile.
- Capability 175 runs.
- Batsmen till No 5.
- Only S Dhawan and D Warner get big scores.
- Middle order is brittle and crumbles very fast.
- Yuvraj/Vinay Shankar are worth 20 runs.
- D Warner will score quick 30 runs.
- S Dhawan will be out cheaply.
- Yuvraj is no good- under confident and inconsistent.
- M Henrique is plucky worth 25 runs.
- D Hooda may add on around 20 runs.
- N Ojha is the worst of all wkt keepers and seldom gets into double figures.
- Average fielding side.
- Two average all rounders- M Henrique and M Nabi.
- Pace bowling is overall average- B Kumar, S Kaul, M Siraj.
- Two good spinners- M Nabi, R Khan.
- Wkt Takers- R Khan, B Kumar, M Siraj.
- Capability- 160 runs.
- SRH batting is a suspect after early departure of an openers.
- No depth in batting as compared to KKR.
- KKR all rounders are more consistent with bat/ball and are delivering.
- Bowling of KKR is more penetrative.
- Fielding of SRH is not as good as KKR.
- Both teams have never kept up the scoring rate after blistering start by dynamic openers.
- Overall, KKR appears to be better equipped with resources and capabilities
Likely Winner- KKR