IPL2017- DD Vs RCB- 14 May- New Delhi- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
- S Samson, M Samuels, C Anderson will score high.
- K Nair, R Pant, S Iyer will add some some runs.
- Absence of C Morris will be felt.
- B Hilfenhaus may play instead of P Cummins.
- No depth in batting.
- Atrocious fielding.
- Pacers heavy side.
- One established all rounder.
- Wkt takers- B Hilfenhaus, A Mishra, Zaheer Khan.
- Capability- 160 runs.
- Top order is long overdue to regain form.
- C Gayle and V Kohli will score 60 and 50 runs respectively.
- If Gayle gets going, may score century.
- T Head and K Jadhav will shine with bat.
- M Singh and S Baby will add some runs.
- Has depth in batting.
- Good fielding side.
- Good all rounders.
- Balanced bowling attack with two very good spinners.
- Wkt takers- B Stanlake, Y Chahal, S Badree.
- Capability- 190 runs.
- DD- No good overseas batsman, all plucky domestic batsmen, Weak middle order, average spin attack, average all rounders. Very good pacers, home crowd advantage.
- RCB- Top order will regain form, Depth in batting, promising domestic batsmen, good all rounders, strong spin bowling, average pace attack. Dynamic captain.
Likely Winner- RCB
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.