IPL2017- DD Vs MI- 06 May- New Delhi- Prediction- Who Will Win?
- Team on the up.
- Domestic top four batsmen are in form (Samson, Nair, Pant, Iyer).
- Three overseas all rounders are in form (Anderson, Morris, Rabada).
- Perfect pacers in Cummins, Shami, Rabada. All rounders bowl well.
- Depth in batting.
- Two spinners- Mishra, Nadeem.
- Big question is whether top order can handle experienced bowling attack of MI?
- Expect K Nair, S Iyer to score high- 40 runs each.
- C Morris will add some good runs. R Pant will add just 10 runs.
- Others will just chip in some runs.
- Very poor fielding side.
- Wkt takers- P Cummins, A Mishra, C Morris.
- Capability- 165 runs.
- Aggressive and experienced top order (Butler, Patel, Rohit, N Rana).
- R Sharma and J Butler will score high. One will score 70 runs plus.
- P Patel, Pollard will add some runs.
- Others are capable of playing well and adding valuable runs.
- Three all rounders- Pollard, Pandya brothers.
- Accurate wicket taking pacers (McCleneghan, J Bumrah, H Pandya, L Mallinga).
- Three good spinners- Pollard, Habhajan, Hardik.
- The bowlers do a commendable job in death overs.
- The team has resilience and capability to fight back.
- Excellent fielding side.
- Wkt takers- M McCleneghan, J Bumrah, K Pandya.
- Capability- 185 runs.
- MI has more experienced batsmen.
- DD batsmen get ruffled occasionally and falter.
- DD pacers are world class but, seasoned MI top order can handle them.
- MI spinners are better than DD.
- All rounders of both teams deliver.
- DD fielding is poor.
- MI skipper is more experienced than DD counterpart.
- One could witness DD batting collapse.
- Overall, MI team is in a better position to pull it off.
Likely Winner- MI
Polls– Vote for your team.