Review of match DD Vs MI
DD scored 190 runs in 20 overs. Yuvraj failed yet, again. Iyer-83 and Duminy-78 stabilized the innings. For, MI, Malinga and McCleneghan bowled well.
Mi opened well with Patel and Simons but soon slowed on scoring rate. wickets fell at regular intervals due to good bowling by DD bowlers specially I Tahir who picked up three wickets in an over. MI innings folded at 153 for 9 in 20 overs. No batsman was able to stay at the crease.R Sharma was the highest scorer with 30 runs. Mi seems to be shattered. Need to rehash the team. DD fielding and catching was superb.
Analysis Match RR Vs RCB
- Rahane, Watson, K Nair will be out cheaply.
- S Smith, Faulkner, Hooda will be main scorers.
- Samson and Binny will add in runs.
- Samson should bat higher up in batting order.
- Morris, Tambe, Faulkner will take wickets.
- Well balanced team which rises to the occasion in each match.
- Team still being changed- not set
- Bisla is out of form- hard hitter.
- Must play Gayle.
- AB De Villiers will score high.
- Karthik, Sarfaraz and Roussou will score.
- Kohli will add in some runs- regaining form.
- Staarc, Chahal will take wickets.
- Close encounter.
- RR is a well set team.
- RCB still hunting for right combination.
- RCB is weaker in bowling options.
- RR has establish, in form all rounders.
- Overall, RR is a better side going by current form.
Likely Winner- RR