- Gayle will be out cheaply.
- Karthik and D Sammy will score around 30 runs each.
- Kohli likely to score around 40 runs.
- No depth in batting.
- Must play Rossouw/ Maddinson
- AB De Villiers will score around 20 runs.
- Rest Abbot and V Aaron- no good. Play I Abdullah
- Abu Nacheim is bowling well.
- Chahal will take wickets.
- L Simmons and P Patel will give a good start.
- R Sharma and K Pollard will not score too many runs.
- C Anderson is due for big innings.
- Rayudu and Harbhajan will chip in some runs.
- Rest Malinga- play Hazlewood.
- Rest Vinay Kumar- Play J Bumrah.
- Suyal is a consistent bowler.
- Play Ojha for Suchit.
- Both teams are shaky.
- Close match expected.
- MI has depth in batting.
- RCB heavily dependent on Gayle, Kohli and AB De Villiers.
- MI will depend on Anderson and Simmons.
- MI has better bowling options.
- Domestic players of MI are better than those of RCB
Likely Winner- MI