- Yuvraj and ABDe Villiars in form.
- Gayl;e and Kohli may regain form. Both dormant for last 5 games.
- No depth in batting. Top order is the strength.
- Dinda and Aaron are not economical.
- Chahal can pick up wickets.
- Starc is letahl at times.
- Must play Rossouw.
- Team not set so far- many combinations tried.
- Strong side on paper but, players not in form.
- Pietersen and QD Kock will shine.
- Murali and Duminy will chip in runs.
- Bowling is lethal with Imran Tahir coming in.
- Balanced side on paper.
- DD batting strong on paper. Top order likely to give a good start
- RCB batting is plucky. Middle order weak.
- DD bowling is a shade better than RCB
- RCB suffered 3 losses and DD 4 losses in a row.
- Overall, DD is stronger but out of form. May spring a surprise.
Likely Winner- DD