IPL 2017- MI Vs KingsXI- 20 Apr- Indore- Prediction- Who Will Win? Just wait and watch.
The Pitch– Flat- help swing the ball in first innings- batsman’s paradise in second innings.
- May try M Johnson in this match.
- Balanced side with all players in form.
- J Butler and R Sharma will get past 40. K Pollard, P Patel, N Rana and H Pandya will chip in some runs.
- Potent bowling attack – terrific pacers and economical spinners.
- Main wkt takers- M Johnson/L Malinga, J Bumrah, K Pandya.
- Capability- Batting first- 160 runs (swinging ball). Can chase any target up to 200 runs with hitters like K Pollard.
- Highly experienced international players in top five. All due for big scores.
- Must play Gurkeerat Singh- utility player with bat and ball.
- S Marsh should play- sitting on bench since long- excels against MI.
- S Marsh/E Morgan, G Maxwell will get past 45 runs each. M Vohra will give a quick start. Gurkeerat, M Stoinis and W Saha will add some useful runs.
- Consistent average pacers and average spin power.
- Main wkt takers- S Sharma, T Natarajan, A Patel.
- Capability- batting first- 170 runs (swinging ball). Can chase up to 180 runs.
- MI batsmen have been in good nick- are likely to hit a low.
- MI has strong all rounders and terrific pace attack supported by spinners.
- KingsXI are average in bowling- pace and spin.
- KingsXI batsmen will come good and tackle opponent bowlers well in first 8 overs and then open up. This will be their only strategy to pile up a huge score if they bat first.
- In case MI bat first, they may find their batsmen failing against consistent swinging by opposing pacers.
- Overall, MI appears a stronger team on papers. However, today is a day for KingsXI batsmen to sparkle.
Team bowling first will have an advantage. But, anything can happen in a T20 game. Freak performances can change the tide of the game.
Likely Winner- KingsXI
Polls- Vote for your favorite team.