DD take on SRH on 19 Apr at Hyderabad in IPL 2017. Who will Win? Just wait and watch.
- Promising top order (only one overseas batsman) but no one has got a big score.
- Batting has depth.
- No opposing team so far has scored more than 169 runs- proves that it is a good bowling unit.
- S Billings/K Nair will get past 55 runs. S Samson, R Pant, S Iyer will add few runs.
- C Morris, A Mathews will fail with bat.
- Good pace and spin power.
- Main wkt takers- P Cummins, A Mishra. Capability- 170 runs max.
- Once scored 205 runs as well, Other s cores, 142, 188, 168.
- Beefed up batting order by playing K Wlliamson.
- Experienced strong top order of overseas batsmen.
- Batting has depth. K Williamson/ S Dhawan will get past 60 runs.
- D Warner, M Henriques will add around 20 runs each.
- Yuvraj will get past 35 runs. D Hooda will chip in few runs.
- Potent domestic bowling side with a great spinner in R Khan.
- Main wkt takers- R Khan, B Kumar, M Siraj. Capability- 18o runs.
- Two opposing teams have scored 172 runs against them. Others scored 135 and 159,
Both teams are great bowling outfits. However, DD has an edge in bowling- both pace and spin. SRH has an edge in batting strength with top class overseas hitters. SRH batsmen are likely to withstand volleys of DD bowlers. Close contest on cards.
Likely Winner- SRH
Polls- Vote for your favorite team