IPL 2011-23 April-Delhi Dare DevilsVs Kings Eleven Punjab-Preview/Who Will Win?
Kings Eleven Punjab,on a roll, take on struggling DD in the 26th match on 23 April at Feroz Shah Kotla, New Delhi.
Read some interesting characteristics of both the teams.
Kings Eleven – Played- 4, Won- 3 (CSK, DC, RR), Lost- 1 (PWI).
Delhi Daredevils- Played- 4, Won- 1 (PWI), Lost- 3 (MI, RR, DC).
One can notice that Kings Eleven have lost to PWI which was beaten by DD. And, DD has lost to,RR and DC which were beaten by Kings Eleven.
This proves that all teams are beatable and predictions can’t be made based on statistics in T20 format of the game. Any hting can happen in any match. Here is my analysis of both the teams.
Kings Eleven Punjab
- Highly motivated team after three consecutive wins.
- Batsmen in form. Only team so far, to score more than 190 runs in two games.
- S Marsh, Gilchrist and Valthaty steering the side to victory. Abhishek Nayar and Sunny Singh have failed to deliver and need to be rested. Dinesh Karthik and R Maclaren are due for big scores.
- Bowling is weak. Bowlers lucky to pick up wickets when batsmen chasing and under pressure.
- Piyush Chawla should be replaced. He has consistently failed with the ball.
- The team appears to be rudderless. Sehwag must shuffle the batting order and take bold decisions to effect a change else, they will be sidelined.
- Batting is strong but batsmen not getting big scores. Need to apply themselves well.
- Naman Ojha is a liability. Scored 44 runs in four matches.Axe him.
- Rest Dinda and Finch who have failed with the ball. Bring in Agarkar and V Aaron.
- Include C Ingram (South Africa) and A Mcdonald (Australia) in the team.
- Kings Eleven are on a high and have the capability to brush aside any team. Unless they make some changes in the team, the players may tire out and underperform.
- DD are yet to play up to their true potential. The best chance to do that would be at their home ground.
- The regrouped DD will be a potent force.
Projected Winner- DD