In the second match of Indian Premier League 10, RPS take on MI on 06 Apr 2017. Both are very strong teams. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
Analysis- Based onmy selected playing eleven.
- Consistent, seasoned top order.
- B Stokes and R Bhatia are good in form all rounders.
- Balanced bowling attack.
- A Rahane, S Smith, Faf Du Plassis, B Stokes, MS Dhoni will contribute for team’s high score. M Agarwal may score 50.
- Main wicket takers- A Zampa, B Stokes, A Sharma, J Unadkat.
- On paper batting looks good in R Sharma, L Simmons, J Butler, K Pollard. R Sharma n J Butler will score 40 plus runs.
- Most batsmen playing after long breaks and are inconsistent in performance.
- No great all rounders in K Pollard and H Pandya.
- Spin department is weak in Harbhajan Singh and Karn Sharma.
- Wicket takers-M Johnson, Tim Southee, H Pandya.
- RPS is a better balanced team with better all rounders and strong batsmen
- MI have better pacers and RPS have better spinners.
- High scoring close match.
- Overall, RPS have an edge.
Likely Winner- RPS