GL take on KKR in 3rd match of Indian Premier League 10 on 07 Aug 2017 at Rajkot.
The pitch is batsmen friendly with lite assistance to bowlers.
Who will win? Just wait and watch.
Analysis- Based on my pick of playing eleven.
- D Bravo, R Jadeja injured- not playing.
- Hard hitting top seven batsmen in AFinch, B BcCullum, S Raina, DSmith, DKarthik, J Faulkner, I Kishan.
- All Indian bowling attack- Praveen Kumar, D Kulkarni, S Kaushik, Nathu Singh/ M Gony.
- One Syrong all rounder- J Faulkner.
- Weak spin power.
- Main scorers will be- B McCullum/A Finch and D Smith. S Raina and D Karthik will add around 25 runs each.
- Wicket takers- J Faulkner, Praveen Kumar, S Kaushik.
- Can score around 190 runs.
- Umesh Yadav ruled out of match due to injury.
- Plucky, inconsistent top order. G Gambhir, M Pandey, Y Pathan highly unpredictable.
- R Uttappa, C Lynn/Shakib Al Hasan will score high. SK Yadav, C Woakes may add some euseful runs.
- Good bowling line up- T Boult, Kuldeep Yadav, S Narine, P Chawla.
- Overall, weak batting line up.
- Wicket takers- S Narine, T Boult, P Chawla, Shakib (if played).
- GL is very strong in batting, average in bowling.
- KKR has better spinners and pacers.
- GL can score around 190 runs. KKR is capable of scoring not more than 165 runs.
Likely Winner- GL
Polls- Cast your vote for favorite team.