India lead 5 matches ODI series 2-1 after beating England in the last match. Can England bounce back in the 4th ODI at Mohali on 23 Jan and keep the series alive.
- Players regaining form
- Confidence building up
- Yuvraj, Raina and Kohli will fail.
- Pujara and Rahane will shine.
- Spinners lucky to get wickets.
- Pacers too are lucky to make ingress in English defence.
- Overall, average team turning out to be lucky.
- Players getting out of form.
- Cook , pietersen and Morgan will shine.
- Bresnen will pick up wickets.
- Should recall SWann and Monty Panesar.
- Patel will pick up wickets too.
- Indian team is on a high not due to their superlative performance but, because of slide in performance of England.
- England will turn the tables in this match to level the series.
- Close competition on cards with bowlers dominating the game.
- Still, Overall, there are chances of England winning.
Likely Winner- England