In the first match of IPL 10, depleted RCB takes on strong SRH on 05 Apr 2017 at Hyderabad. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
Analysis– Based on playing eleven selected by me. Actual players may vary.
- V Kohli, AB De Villiers, KL Rahul not playing.
- Strong bowling laine up. Weak middle order- may crumble.
- C Gayle, S Watson (C) ant T Head will be key players.
- C Gayle- 45, Mandeep Sing- 10, S Watson- 30.
- T Head- 35, K Jadhav-10, S Binny 20.
- Other players-I Abdulla and S Baby will fail.
- Wicket takers- T Mills, T Shamsi, Y Chahal.
- Balanced team.
- Strong batting and bowling set up.
- S Dhawan- 20, D Warner- 40, Yuvraj- 35.
- D Hooda- 30, H Moses- 30, M Nabi- 15.
- N Ojha will fail.
- Wicket takers- Ashish Nehra, B Kumar, Ben Cutting, P Tambe,
- SRH is stronger in batting and better in pace bowling.
- RCB has only one established all rounder in S Watson.
- SRH has 4 established all rounders in M Nabi, Yuvraj Singh, B Cutting and M Henrique.
- Overall SRH is better.
Likely Winner- SRH
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.