Australia is on a tour of India from 12 Sep to 12 Oct during which 5x ODIs and 3x T20 matches will be played.
1st ODI starts on 17 Sep in Chennai.
- Won 4 out of last 8 matches.
- Currently No 1 ODI team in ranking.
- Rich in experience. Hard hitters.
- Familiar with Indian pitches having played IPL.
- All played in IPL barring two players.
- Excellent fielders.
- Depth in batting line up.
- Top class Pace attack inspire of absence of M Staarc and J Hazlewood.
- Experienced Spinners.
- Main strength- Good all rounders.
- Won 8 out of last 9 matches played.
- Strong top order. S Dhawan will be missed.
- Many players without intense international exposure.
- Weak middle order.
- Excellent pacers.
- Bowling heavy side with New comers.
- Average spin attack.
- Average all rounders. Except H pandya, no one in form.
- Australia is a better balanced team full of established all rounders.Indua has only Had Pandya.
- Indian Spinners are weak without R Ashwin and R Jadeja.
- Pace attack is at par.
- Scales tilt heavily in favor of Australia which has excellent fielders.
- Indian batting may be a let down.
Likely Winner of Series- Australia with a margin of 4-1
Polls- Cast your vote for favorite team.