1st ODI- India vs Aus- 17 Sep 2017- Chennai- Who will win? Just wait and watch.
- R Ashwin, R Jadeja, S Dhawan will be missed.
- KL Rahul/R Sharma will score past 60 runs- other player will be out cheaply.
- V Kohli may fail.
- A Rahane and MS Dhoni will pile up runs- both getting past 50.
- K Jadhav – 15, H Pandya- 20, Remaining -30.
- Weak spin attack and good pacers.
- Wkt takers- J Bumrah, H Pandya, Y Chahal.
- Capability- 275.
- Strong openers. Depth in batting.
- D Warner- 55, H Cartwright-15, S Smith- 90,
- T head- 40, G Maxwell- 50, M Wade-20, M Stoinis/J Faulkner- 30.
- Remaining- 30.
- Very strong all rounders. Potent pace and spin attack.
- Wkt takers- P Cummins, A Zampa, N CoulterNile.
- Capability 315.
- Indian batting likely to collapse.
- Australian players are rich in experience having played in IPL.
- Australian fielding and all rounders will steal the show.
- Overall, India side appears depleted with many inexperienced players.
Likely Winner- Australia.
Polls– Vote for your favorite team.